07 October 2017

Oh yeah, one more bit of news:

Not about Donald. About me!


Headline:  "Marty London Interviewed on “Conversations in the Digital Age” With Jim Zirin"


I just appeared on CUNY TV show “Conversations in the Digital Age” with host Jim Zirin. In the half-hour interview, I was asked about my book, The Client Decides, and my 50 years at the Bar.  I talked about my nationally prominent clients: two United States Vice Presidents, Jacqueline Onassis, and Rick Fischbein who, with a little help from me, trounced Donald Trump.  

The show will air on CUNY TV in accordance with the following schedule beginning on October 9:

  • Monday, October 9 - 9:30 p.m.
  • Wednesday, October 11 - 11:00 p.m.
  • Saturday, October 14 - 5:00 p.m.
  • Sunday, October 15 - 11:30 a.m.
  • Monday, October 16 - 8:30am2:30 p.m.

CUNY TV is cablecast in New York City on Ch. 75 (Time Warner and Cablevision), Ch. 77 RCN, and Ch. 30 (Verizon FIOS). 

The show will also be posted on WNET Passport, and will be available on the CUNY TV website, YouTube, and website www.digitalage.org.

» Watch the YouTube video

A bientot.